Armed Forces Community Assessment
Tuesday 9 March 2021 1.18pm
Herefordshire Council has just published the Executive Summary of a new Armed Forces Community Assessment that provides a wide range of information and data about issues affecting serving and former members of the Armed Forces community in Herefordshire. The aims of this assessment are to:
- Provide evidenced-based insights and analysis to inform Herefordshire’s Armed Forces Covenant Partnership and its stakeholders.
- Address key issues from a national outlook and where possible sets out a local context and response.
- Support decisions on future planning and funding as well as reflecting Herefordshire Armed Forces Covenant Partnership’s desire to have a foundation document which is evidence-based.
- Highlight gaps in support and to identify where services can be improved.
- Identify areas where changes in policy should be considered.
- Produce a list of recommendations and priorities to shape an action plan for the next 3 years (2020 – 2023).
You can download the Executive Summary from the main Herefordshire Council website.