Children's Integrated Needs Assessment
The 2019 children’s integrated needs assessment (2019 ChINA) presents a broad range of information about children and young people living in Herefordshire. Recognising that much is already known about Herefordshire’s children and young people, the 2019 ChINA focused on specific topics that were identified as requiring an improved understanding.
The 2019 ChINA has therefore been designed as a suite of thematic reports, allowing the addition of further reports as new topics are prioritised and identified as needing a closer look. The thematic reports are listed below.
Children’s integrated needs assessment: Summary
This report provides the major headlines from the 2019 ChINA.
Children’s integrated needs assessment 2019: Overview report
This report provides the detail and data from the 2019 ChINA. Topics areas covered in this report include:
- Safeguarding children (early help)
- Healthy weight
- Oral health
- Children with special educational needs and disabilities
- Hospital admissions
- Mental health
- Social mobility
- Gaps in educational attainment
- Young people in education and training
- Youth offending
- Road safety
Safeguarding children: Review of early help
This report provides an in-depth look at Herefordshire’s early help services.
Children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and education, health and care plans
This report provides an in-depth look at the needs of children with an education, health and care plan.
- Children’s Integrated Needs Assessment 2019 summary - File type: PDF Size: 987KB
- Children’s Integrated Needs Assessment 2019 overview report - File type: PDF Size: 4.78MB
- Children and young people with SEND - File type: PDF Size: 1.86MB
- Safeguarding children review of early help - File type: PDF Size: 1.85MB